Wessex Eb Compensated Tuba ‘Bombino’ – TE360P
Du kan likevel bestille varen i nettbutikken, så vil vi gi deg tilbakemelding angående levering.
In the last 100 years the regular EEb compensated tuba has got a lot bigger and is now really too large for younger, smaller or more older players – and requires quite an effort to use marching or hold standing for any period of time.
The new ‘Bombino’ re-introduces a smaller, more compact and, most important, lighter compensated 4-valve instrument which is equally useful for beginners, or professionals. Weighing only 6.8kg it is comfortable to play standing or marching, is ideal to provide a lighter tone for brass quintet playing, orchestra, or small ensemble – while still having the power to contribute usefully with band.
- Size Classification: ¾ size
- Key: Eb
- Weight: 15lb (6.8kg)
- Height: 31″ (79cm)
- Bell: 15″ (38cm)
- Bore: 0.629 (16mm) to 0.669 (17mm) on 4th valve
- Mouthpiece height from bottom bow 21″ (54cm)
- Reach from mouthpiece to 4th valve: 19″ (48cm)
- Exceptionally lightweight for 4-valve compensated tuba
- Off-the-bell gold brass leadpipe for improved response
- Fitted with marching hooks and lyre box
- Large valve buttons with Wyvern engraving
- Nickel inner and outer slides
- Lightweight ABS case with robust wheels
- Silver plated Wessex Mount Vernon mouthpiece
- Handcrafted tuba