The RC Prestige’s product sheet has been modified. From now on, the instrument will be delivered with two barrels (instead of one), and equipped with a left hand Eb lever with adjustment screw (non adjustable on the previous version).
The grenadilla wood is chosen with great care for its acoustic and aesthetic qualities.
The wood is polished with care and retains its natural colour. The mechanical elements are prepared and finished with extreme precision: internal polishing of the tone holes is done in line with Buffet Crampon’s high standards, developed with their expertise over the decades.
The individual parts are set and protected by metal rings in order to limit any risk of splitting or cracking. The keys in maillechort (an alloy of copper, zinc and nickel) are cold-forged, and are copper and silver plated. The mechanical elements are carefully assembled and adjusted by expert technicians.
• Natural Grenadilla wood (Dalbergia Melanoxylon)
or Green LinE (Dalbergia Melanoxylon composite)
• Buffet Crampon poly-cylindrical bore
• metal-capped tenons
• Delivered with 2 barrels:
Bb: 66 and 65mm – A: 64 and 65mm
• 18 keys and 6 rings
• Ajustable thumb rest
• Left hand Eb lever with adjustment screw
• Silverplated keywork
• Blue steels springs
• 100 % waterproof material
• Natural cork (register key)
• Wood, black leather covered
• Buffet Crampon mouthpiece cap, silverplated
• Buffet Crampon swab