Instrumentstøtte Ergobrass Trombone
kr 2 595,00
Well, the reason for using it is actually very simple and obvious. The trombone weighs about 1,3 to 2,8 kilos (3,0 to 6,1 lb). Your left arm weighs about 4 to 5 kg (9 to 11 lb) and you keep both of them up at the same time. All the time when you play.
Of course, you can keep the trombone and the left arm up in a playing position, with continually tensed muscles. However, if you can avoid this, the important question is, is there really any sense in keep on doing it? Would the playing be better in the long run if your upper body could stay more relaxed?
In the ERGObone kit you will find the following parts:
- The black harness, with genuine leather covered shoulder paddings
- A chest part, made of clear plastic plate and black plastic counter part
- The plastic clamp, gray or black in colour; plastic padding inside the clamp
- The support rod with a spring mechanism and height adjustment
- The black support tube made of aluminium; a rubber plug in the bottom end and a rubber band in the upper end